SouthPark StupidCob style SouthPark StupidCob style

...

Apparently making sub-par animation and throwing it over an audio file is still "in" these days. Do something original.

PACMAN TOTAL PACMAN TOTAL

Nicely done.

Not too shabby there, I liked it. Pac Man kicks ass and it's nice to see him being used in flashes, especially ones like this. Keep it up.

Final Fantasy 6 - Zero Final Fantasy 6 - Zero

Hmmm...

Not bad. I think some things could definitely be improved, but for being your first one I gotta say, it was pretty good. Maybe in the second part you could include some flashback or something that explains why Zero is just murdering everyone. With some graphical touch-ups and plot fixing, this could easily be one of the better series' on NG. Keep it up.

SepirothX responds:

Hey good ideas, especially the flashback one and thanks as well

Insane Orb Insane Orb

Instant 9

It's not bad.. it gets a 9 because you used A Boy and His Blob music... heheh. I love that game.

indiana jones indiana jones

Sweet.

Very nicely done.. I like games like this, and this one was presented well. I liked the stages (especially the Star Wars one... I love that music, heh). Good work, keep it up.

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

Fire Man rules.

It's good to see something Mega Man related that isn't Mega Man himself.. Fire Man was one of my favorite bosses back in the day (yeah, I'm a pyro, heh) and it's nice to be able to kick some ass with him. Very nice job here, you should make some more with other classic bosses... Elec Man perhaps?

iragination responds:

Well, I didn't pick up Fire Man randomly. Years ago I made some fan comics about him. Check my site sometime.