Insane Orb Insane Orb

Instant 9

It's not bad.. it gets a 9 because you used A Boy and His Blob music... heheh. I love that game.

indiana jones indiana jones

Sweet.

Very nicely done.. I like games like this, and this one was presented well. I liked the stages (especially the Star Wars one... I love that music, heh). Good work, keep it up.

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

Fire Man rules.

It's good to see something Mega Man related that isn't Mega Man himself.. Fire Man was one of my favorite bosses back in the day (yeah, I'm a pyro, heh) and it's nice to be able to kick some ass with him. Very nice job here, you should make some more with other classic bosses... Elec Man perhaps?

iragination responds:

Well, I didn't pick up Fire Man randomly. Years ago I made some fan comics about him. Check my site sometime.

Poker Poker

Poker = good

Being a card shark, I appreciate seeing some things like this on here. It's pretty good so far, keep it up.

SurviveAlive SurviveAlive

Interesting idea

Ah, a game where you actually have to know something.. not bad. I'd suggest making it longer, maybe randomizing the questions and having some hazards in the road or stop lights or something to simulate driving a little more, y'know? Good job though, keep it up.

Save The Blobs (Level 1) Save The Blobs (Level 1)

Fun

It's good to see more games like this on NG, I'll be checking out the rest of the levels... good job.

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

Good good

You used Blaster Master music at the end, that surprised me... I love that game. I love Excitebike too, and this was a good rendition of it. Keep up the good work.

03 Classic Tetris 03 Classic Tetris

Bueno

Este juego es bueno y divertido. ¬°Un trabajo bueno!

Sorry if I butchered that, my Spanish is a little rusty, heh. Good work though, Tetris is fun.

DRAW Version O.2 DRAW Version O.2

Hmm..

Having done something similar myself, I know what you went through to make this. In future versions, try to add more stuff, though I know there's not really a lot you could add. Maybe more colors based on hex, spraypaint options and stuff like that to make it more like Paint. Keep it up.

chencho responds:

Thanks im happy someone understands how its like to make these lol

Advancer 2.0 Advancer 2.0

Decent

Pretty good concept, interactive movies are always nice. What you should do is create different scenes based on the person's performance in the shooting sections... if they do bad, they get the worse path, etc. This wasn't bad though, but it would be better if you worked on it a bit more.