SouthPark StupidCob style SouthPark StupidCob style

...

Apparently making sub-par animation and throwing it over an audio file is still "in" these days. Do something original.

PACMAN TOTAL PACMAN TOTAL

Nicely done.

Not too shabby there, I liked it. Pac Man kicks ass and it's nice to see him being used in flashes, especially ones like this. Keep it up.

Final Fantasy 6 - Zero Final Fantasy 6 - Zero

Hmmm...

Not bad. I think some things could definitely be improved, but for being your first one I gotta say, it was pretty good. Maybe in the second part you could include some flashback or something that explains why Zero is just murdering everyone. With some graphical touch-ups and plot fixing, this could easily be one of the better series' on NG. Keep it up.

SepirothX responds:

Hey good ideas, especially the flashback one and thanks as well

Par or Die Par or Die

I'd like to see Tiger Woods do that..

That ball went through the golf course of doom... heh. I wanna see Tiger or one of them do that. Good job on it though.

A Skate of Mind A Skate of Mind

Nicely animated.

I hate skateboarding. Always have, always will. No, I can't do it for shit, which is one of the reasons why I hate it. I also hate skateboaring movies/games. BUT, I'm not gonna rip on you for making a skate flash. The animation in it was very well done, enough to outweigh the fact that I hated what I was watching. Anyway, good job with it, keep it up.

simon-himself responds:

thanks for your input... but why hate something so beautiful?

homestar hunt homestar hunt

Pretty pointless.

Meh. Don't be hatin' on Homestar now, what did he ever do to you? And if you're gonna kill him, at least make it look interesting/good.

Weasel responds:

I was forced to endure 6 straight hours of him, that's what!

Mario Brothers - Part II Mario Brothers - Part II

Rise of MK is better.

This isn't bad though, by any means. This is still some good work, but RotMK is just better. Plain and simple. Good work on this though, I look forward to the rest of the series.

Lucca vs. Magus Lucca vs. Magus

Superb.

It's a nice amalgamation of everything that's shitty on the Portal right now, good work.

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

Amazing.

Ignore what I said about Rise of the MK part one and being number one and all.. it can be number 2. This should be #1 for all time, it's just that fucking good.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

There's no reason for this not to be number one...

<<bows to Lord Randy>> You're too good man... too good.